Yoga Retreat Package
Say goodbye to stress and worries, re-aligning your body, mind and spirit within the peaceful tropical paradise of Kelapa Retreat. Stretch into your day with a smooth flowing Hatha Yoga practice, inhaling pure serenity to a backing track of breaking waves. End the tropical daylight hours with a relaxing yoga session and meditation. Yoga sessions take place on the idyllic yoga platform opposite the silver beach and open ocean.
This yoga holiday will appeal to those wishing to connect with a sense of peace and harmony, both within themselves and the natural beauty surrounding this beautiful oasis and will help you experience the healing energy of the Island of the Gods.
1 week Package (7 nights) including five morning and five evening yoga sessions :
- 1249 US$ for 1 guest
- 1749 US$ for 2 guests sharing a villa. An extra bed is available free of charge.
The yoga retreat package includes:
- 5 morning yoga sessions
- 5 sunset yoga sessions
- 7 nights accommodation in one of our exclusive villas
- 7 healthy organic breakfasts
- Airport pick-up and drop off by our English speaking driver
- A traditional Balinese deep relaxing massage
- A healthy drink / fresh coconut drink after sunset yoga each day
- Instruction in English
- Our packages start every Monday to ensure quality lessons without unnecessary repetition.
- Guests are requested to arrive either Saturday or Sunday.
- Lessons are x2 per day, Monday – Friday
If you’d like to stay longer, to relax, pamper yourself with our Spa treatments or take advantage of our excursions around Bali, it is possible to extend your stay at Kelapa Retreat.
If you’d like to learn a new skill, Indonesian cookery class, massage lessons and surfing lessons are also available!
A selection of Vegetarian and Vegan options are included in the menu at our Tides Restaurant, as are a variety of healthy freshly squeezed drinks made from local tropical seasonal fruit.
Optional activities during the day or on none-yoga days include the possibilities to explore the surrounding natural beauty of west Bali, waterfalls, mountains and rice terraces. Alternately spend your time in contemplation in the lush tropical garden, take walks along the deserted beach, have a dip in the infinity pool, hire a bike to explore the village or borrow a body board and enjoy the waves.
“What man really seeks is not perfection which is in the future, but fulfillment which is ever in the present.” -N. Sri Ram
A portion of the yoga session proceeds are donated to various local village projects