Yoga Retreat Package
Say goodbye to stress and worries, re-aligning your body, mind and spirit within the peaceful tropical paradise of Kelapa Retreat. Stretch into your day with a smooth flowing Hatha Yoga practice, inhaling pure serenity to a backing track of breaking waves. End the tropical daylight hours with a relaxing yoga session and meditation. Yoga sessions take place on the idyllic yoga platform opposite the silver beach and open ocean.
This yoga holiday will appeal to those wishing to connect with a sense of peace and harmony, both within themselves and the natural beauty surrounding this beautiful oasis and will help you experience the healing energy of the Island of the Gods.
Low Season = mid January – 30 June & 1st Oct – mid Dec
- USD 999 for 1 guest
- USD 1,499 for 2 guests sharing a villa. An extra bed is available free of charge.
High Season = 1 July – 30 September and Peak Season = mid Dec – mid January
- USD 1,249 for 1 guest
- USD 1,749 for 2 guests sharing a villa. An extra bed is available free of charge.
The yoga retreat package includes:
- 5 morning yoga sessions
- 5 sunset yoga sessions
- 7 nights accommodation in one of our exclusive villas
- 7 healthy organic breakfasts
- Airport pick-up and drop off by our English speaking driver
- A traditional Balinese deep relaxing massage
- A healthy drink / fresh coconut drink after sunset yoga each day
- Instruction in English
A selection of Vegetarian and Vegan options are included in the menu at our Tides Restaurant, as are a variety of healthy freshly squeezed drinks made from local tropical seasonal fruit.
- Our packages start every Monday to ensure quality lessons without unnecessary repetition.
- Guests are requested to arrive either Saturday or Sunday.
- Lessons are x2 per day, Monday – Friday
If you’d like to stay longer, to relax, pamper yourself with our Spa treatments or take advantage of our excursions around Bali, it is possible to extend your stay at Kelapa Retreat.
If you’d like to learn a new skill, take an Indonesian cookery class, massage or surfing lessons are also available!
Optional activities during the day or on none-yoga days include the possibilities to explore the surrounding natural beauty of west Bali, waterfalls, mountains and rice terraces. Alternately spend your time in contemplation in the lush tropical garden, take walks along the deserted beach, have a dip in the infinity pool, hire a bike to explore the village or borrow a body board and enjoy the waves.
* Villa type without private pool. Upgrade possible at an extra cost. Please ask reception about availability: email@example.com
* Certification for yoga, meditation, cookery or massage classes are not possible as we are a hotel retreat and not a school. Thanks for your understanding!
“What man really seeks is not perfection which is in the future, but fulfillment which is ever in the present.” -N. Sri Ram
A portion of the yoga session proceeds are donated to various local village projects.